A Nordic communication agency specialized in using video as a tool for effective leadership and change communication
We develop strategies, implement best practice leadership and change communication, produce video content, and measure business value. Together with our technology partners, we deliver integrated solutions for production, distribution and video asset management. Several of the largest enterprises and strongest brands in the Nordics benefit from our services.
REDUCING THE GAP BETWEEN LEADERSHIP AND EMPLOYEES.
“We reduced the gap between top leadership and employees."
— Tom Ingulstad, CEO of NSB
NSB is the largest transport company in Norway. The personnel on the trains worked alone, carrying 9 kilos of info on paper, and without a way for top leadership to communicate directly with the employees. 75% of the employees did not have access to digital tools at work.
Tablets were distributed to all hard-to-reach employees. A widget was created to give access to the internal video channel “Customer Track” on the tablets.
All content were connected to the strategic roadmap.
Standardized storytelling formats were implemented to drive leadership and change communication.
All content were designed to drive behavior change.
Monitored interaction and feedback.
Released a weekly video publication
Videos used as conversation starters by leaders locally.
Complete technological infrastructure for video publication, distribution, archiving and measurement.
- 1 million Euro in reduced print costs per year
- 12.000 reduced calls to Operations Center per month
- 88% of the users rated the video content as useful
- 285% increase in amount of users
- Weekly users score 34% higher than non-users on change communication effectiveness
- Weekly users score 54% higher than non-users on leadership communication effectiveness
VIDEO MAKES SAFETY VISION COME ALIVE, REDUCING THE NUMBER OF INJURIES WITH FIFTY PERCENT.
"The campaign shows things the way they are, it helps us to se what can happen, we don’t just talk about it."
— Pia Olsen, Production Leader Posten
Norway Posts vision is zero injuries. In Norway The Post launched a safety communication campaign during the summer 2015 targeting 350 leaders and 9000 employees. The challenge was reaching the majority of employees who seldom sit in front of a computer. The traditional internal mass channels normally used would simply not do the job.
The campaign was designed to support leaders in using video as the primary tool for behavior change.
- The videos were pushed through newsletters and made available on an internal video portal were they could stream and show the videos directly to employees. They could also download them if necessary.
- Leaders received a template helping them to conduct conversations about safety with their own employees.
- Regional leaders received weekly reports that showed their own performance in implementing the campaign compared to other regions.
- A robust measurement approach was implemented to track everything from distribution, use, follow-up, and effect on amount of injuries.
- The campaign resulted in a 50% injury reduction compared with the same period in 2014
- 98% watched the videos
- The average usefulness of the content in the videos was 93%
- 89% of the leaders used the videos actively to increase focus on safety in their own team / unit
- The safety campaign received the internal Post and Bring communication award in 2015 (covering the Nordic countries)
Join a select group of clever corporations and get a strategic partner to help you utilize videos to strengthen your business.
Chief Executive Officer
Sigbjørn Eilertsen is one of the founders of IMG_Play and was appointed President and CEO at the inception. Prior to IMG_Play Mr. Eilertsen spent 20 years in the Nordic media industry building and growing enterprises like Radio1 and Smartcom:TV. Eilertsen holds a degree in Communication from the Norwegian University of Technology and Science.
Chief Commercial Officer
Mads Kaysen is one of the founders of IMG_Play and was appointed CCO at the inception. Prior to IMG_Play Mr. Kaysen spent 20 years as entrepreneur and leader in the Nordic online video industry. Before he joined IMG_Play Mr. Kaysen held senior positions in Arkena, Qbrick and the TDF Group and he holds a Master degree in Information Science from the University of Aarhus.
Chief Business Development Officer
Truls Paulsen was appointed CBDO at the inception of IMG_Play. Before joining IMG_Play Mr. Paulsen worked as a research scientist at SINTEF where he conducted action research in the field of innovation and knowledge management. Paulsen holds a degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Oslo.
Karsten Vandrup Westh
Chief Technology Officer
Karsten Vandrup Westh has 20 years of experience as innovator in the online video industry. Before joining IMG_ he held the position as Senior Vice President, Sales & Product Marketing at Arkena. Mr. Westh holds a degree in Information and media science from Aarhus University. Mr. Westh has ben voted among the TOP50 most influential VOD professionals in 2014 & 2015 [vodprofessional.com].
Chief Analytics Officer
Keith Munkejord was appointed CAO at the inception of IMG_Play. Munkejord has 15 years of experience in the field of measurement and analysis of the quality and effect of Internal Communication in large enterprises. Before joining IMG_Play Mr. Munkejord held the position as CEO of Frontal Solutions. Munkejord hods a PhD in Organizational Communication from the Norwegian University of Technology and Science.
We are covering the Nordics with a core team of specialists and a network of qualified freelance videographers and post producers. We value passion, competence and above all building value for our customers. Would you like to join our core team? View open positions.